Update from Paul Bolton
Paul Bolton has had a great start to 2016 as his race results from February clearly show He has been on the podium several times already this year.
- 3rd Place – British Extreme Championship ‘Eddy’s Extreme’ – Back Cowm Quarry, Rochdale – 7th February 2016
- 3rd Place – The Tough One, Nant Mawr Quarry, Oswestry – 20th February 2016
Paul is now looking forward to a period of training to get ready for his next big race in April. The first of the Red Bull Hard Enduro World Series, it’s a new race on the calendar called ‘Minas Riders’ taking place in Brazil.
Paul’s other main races this year are:
- Erzberg, Austria in June
- Romaniacs, Romania in July
- Megawatt, Poland in September
- Sea to Sky, Turkey in October
- The Roof of Africa. Lesotho in December
To help Paul to fund his races this year he will be taking some training schools. He is currently undertaking his ACU coaching certificate, which should be completed in the next few weeks alongside Mpower Services, making him a fully certified, first-aid trained and DBS checked coach.
Roy Trevor think this is Great News and are very proud to be one of Paul’s sponsors. Well Done Paul, we will be looking forward to seeing a new generation of Super Enduro Riders in the near future!!