A few things to think about when getting a Removal Quote.
When it comes to your personal possessions, with a lifetime of irreplaceable memories are you really going to put them on the back of any old truck to be driven away??
“Hiring a mover without checking them out is like leaving your house unlocked when you’re on vacation.”
Don’t rely on substandard removers, spend a few hours and look at the removals market and compare at least 4 quotes. Try Typing the companies name into google to check they have a website with company address, contact details also look at their reviews.
Important Questions to ask a when getting a Removal Quote.
It is important that you ask as many questions as you can at all stages during your move, to help you gain the necessary information to help your move go smoothly. The below questions give a good idea of what to ask a removal company to avoid any misunderstandings.
- How long will the removal take, are weekdays better than Fri,Sat,Sun?
- Is there a limit on the amount of stuff they can take?
- Do they Offer Packing Services?
- Ask for a full written quotation. Are there any extra costs waiting time etc. and what are they (waiting time etc.)?
- Do I have to sort out parking?
- Are their members of staff trained and professional The British Association of Removers (BAR)?
- What payment method should I use? Most reputable removal companies will take credit cards or cheques.
- Do they have storage facilities available?
- Do you have a checklist to keep a record of everything?
- What level of insurance do they offer, is there a time limit on claiming (it may take several months before you have opened all your boxes)?
Things to be wary of when getting a removal quote:
- Low price, quality is proportional to the price. If you get a low quote on the phone, this should ring a bell in your head.
- Phone quote only. If they refuse to give you a signed quote it’s better to choose another company.
- No official website. There are many companies that promote their services on places like Craigslist or Facebook groups. There is a high possibility that those aren’t real companies. Instead, they often turn out to be a team of two or three unqualified movers.
It is important that you have a removals company that will work with you and to your requirements. Roy Trevor can pack your belongings, making life easier, no heavy lifting or time consuming packing.
Contact us for a quote today on 01925 630441 or email email@example.com