Marine Insurance for Export Goods
Over 100 years of experience in removals
Proud member of the British Association of Removals
Marine insurance protects your belongings when sending items of any kind to destinations via sea.
Roy Trevor’s Marine Insurance covers the full spectrum of risks from loss, damage and theft to war and terrorism in transit.
Whilst we do everything we can to minimise the risk to your move overseas through careful export packing and reliable transport, marine insurance will give you peace of mind that your goods will be fully insured in the event of loss or damage during transit.
During our removals home survey, we will explain the insurance options in full so that you understand what is insured.
In summary, Marine Insurance means that:
- Your possessions are comprehensively insured by specialists
- The policy is underwritten by major insurers providing complete peace of mind
- We use professional policy documents with easily understood terminology
- Any claims are professionally handled directly with you
- It is the customer who is insured, not the remover’s liability
Moving Specialist Items
to move specialist items that may require specialist care and attention.